This is the second part of a tutorial: How-to create your own bot using TeleSeed.
Teleseed is an advance Group Administration Bot based on yagop telegram-bot licensed under GNU General Public License.
This tutorial is divided in three parts:
PART 2: RUNNING THE BOT
Follow this three steps to run the bot:
To Run bot from a terminal just type this commands:
- cd workspace
- cd TeleSeed
Now, your bot will be running in terminal
SETTING UP BOT
This step is compulsory, because if you don’t do that, you won’t have permission to some commands.
- Open TeleSeed folder in Navigation menu, then open data folder and then config.lua.
- This file has got ID’s of Telegram of allowed people to use the bot. You will see 2 IDs, delete them and put yours. If you need help to find your ID, find anyone with a bot, and ask them for your ID.
- Now, restart bot.
This step is optional, but compulsory if you want to use your bot account to control the same bot
- Open TeleSeed folder, then bot folder, and finally seedbot.lua.
- Now, change in lines 47 and 73, the false for a true.
- Then, restart the bot
PREVENTING C9 HIBERNATION
This step is optional, but it will help you to prevent to C9 hibernate your bot due to inactivity.
- Open plugins folder in TeleSeed folder, and create a new file called isup.lua.
- Copy-Paste the code of this website: lua
- Then, in data folder, open config.lua and, in this list, add: “isup.lua”, and a comma next to the latest plugin.
- Now, restart the bot, and, ina group with the bot, type
!isup cron (your bot website).
- Now, bot will check every 5 minutes if it’s up.
- You can also run it like that:
Right click on launch.sh, and then ‘Run’. It will run it as an Application, and it’s easier that type it in a terminal.
Now, you have your own bot on Telegram using Teleseed!In the next tutorial we will show you how to manage the bot via commands.
Follow us on Telegram Geeks Channel.