Tutorials for Bots
Telegram Bot API
Bot Code Examples
Telegram Bot API [VERY IMPORTANT LINK]
The Bot API is an HTTP-based interface created for developers keen on building bots for Telegram. To learn how to create and set up a bot, please consult our Introduction to Bots and Bot FAQ.
- Recent changes
- Making requests
- Getting updates
- Available types
- Available methods
- Inline mode
- Bots: An introduction for developers
- Telegram Bot Tutorials — a YouTube playlist
- Create A Weather Bot For Telegram Using The Weather Unlocked API
- Telegram Bot Tutorial: Learn how to create a basic Telegram bot with PHP
- How to create your custom Telegram bot using the long polling technique
- Writing Telegram Bot with PHP using Guzzle
- How to easily build a Telegram Bot with Hook.io
- Create an automated bot on Telegram without coding, using Zapier and Paquebot
- Telegram Bot Using AWS API Gateway and AWS Lambda
- Exploring Telegram Bot API for Groups
- You can also browse all Telegram bots.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create your own bot using TeleSeed. It’s very easy, and it will help you managing your groups. The official bot is @teleseed, and you can follow its channel in @teleseedch and read news about the bot.
- Telegram Official bot developers site
- Telegram Bot step-by-step instructions (with Google App Engine)
- How to make telegram bots
- Raspberry remote control with Telegram http://www.instructables.com/id/Raspberry-remote-control-with-Telegram/
- Create an automated bot on Telegram without coding, using Zapier and Paquebot.
Bot Code Examples
Many members of our community are building bots and publishing the source code. We collect these examples here. Ping us on BotSupport if you’ve built a bot and would like to share its code with others.
You also have our Telegram Geeks Channel.
Wow because this is excellent work! Congrats and keep it up.|
Very enlightening….looking forward to coming back again.|
Learn together,Laugh together,Listen together
Also check out this video tutorial on how to create a bot using Node.js: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te7HcRhwOI4
the best post i see