Bot Tutorial: Manage your groups with Teleseed
In this tutorial, you will learn how to create your own bot using TeleSeed: Teleseed is an advance Group Administration Bot based on yagop telegram-bot licensed under GNU General Public License. It’s very easy, and it will help you managing your groups. The official bot is @teleseed, and you can follow its channel in @teleseedch and read news about the bot. Let’s start!
This tutorial is divided in three parts:
- Account of Cloud9 (it will host the bot). We will teach you later how to create one.
- A computer with Internet access (mobile phones don’t work in C9).
- We recommend you to use Chrome as browser, it’s the best for Cloud9.
- Telegram account. You can use your personal account, but we recommend you yo use a second account.
- Anti spam plugin.
- Global ban.
- Group link.
- Kick, ban and unban by reply.
- Groups, ban and global bans list.
- Logging anything that happens in group.
- Invite by username.
- Only mods, owner and admin can add bots.
- Broadcast to all groups.
OFFICIAL LINKS & CREDITS
- Official Website of Teleseed: TeleSeed.
- Thanks to M4STER_ANGEL for helping us in this tutorial.
Follow us on Telegram Geeks Channel.