This is the first part of a tutorial: How-to create your own bot using TeleSeed. Teleseed is an advance Group Administration Bot based on yagop telegram-bot licensed under GNU General Public License.
This tutorial is divided in three parts:
PART 1: INSTALLATION
Follow this three steps to install the bot:
CREATING A Cloud9 ACCOUNT
- Access to the website https://c9.io/web/sign-up/free and complete the boxes as you want.
- Then, click on ‘’Go to your dashboard’’.
- Remember to verify your account in your email box.
STARTING BOT PROJECT
- Now, you will see your dashboard. It will be something like that:
- Click on ‘’Create a new workspace’’, and configure it like that:
Workspace Name: ‘your workspace name’
Description: ‘this is optional’
Hosted Workspace: We recommend you to select Provate, but in free accounts, only one workspace can be private
Choose a template: SELECT Custom (Ubuntu)
- Click on Create Workspace
- Now, you will see this screen:
- Close all windows, so it will easier for you, and you won’t confuse while you’re creating the bot.
- Open a new terminal clicking in + button, next to the closed README.md, or using CTRL+ALT+T.
- Verify that you see this: (‘your username in C9’):~/workspace $.
- Now, type this command:
sudo apt-get install libreadline-dev libconfig-dev libssl-dev lua5.2 liblua5.2-dev libevent-dev make unzip git redis-server g++ libjansson-dev libpython-dev expat libexpat1-dev
- When it finish, type this other command:
git clone https://github.com/SEEDTEAM/TeleSeed.git
It will clone TeleSeed bot to your workspace.
- Finally, type this commands, one after one:
chmod +x launch.sh
cd Teleseed will open TeleSeed folder in terminal
chmod +x launch.sh will able you to run bot
./launch.sh install will setup all folders that bot needs and install it
./launch.sh will run the bot
- When it finishes, and you had ran ./launch.sh, bot will ask you for your phone number. Remember to include your country prefix (+1, +34, etc).
- Now, enter your code that this number had received, and you will have the bot running in your account.
Follow us on Telegram Geeks Channel.