botan.io: The perfect analytics for your telegram Bot
Telegram bots doesn’t have a good, simple and accessible analytics. So that’s why botan.io is the perfect analytics tool for your telegram Bot. Botan is a telegram bot analytics system based on Yandex Appmetrica (a proven product analyzing with more than 800 million of events per day), it’s completely free, in fact botan is a wrapper around AppMetric, the mobile version of Metrics for applications.
- Stats: See how your bot is doing.
- Events: Learn the most popular features of your bot.
- Segmentation: Segment audience by events logged within your bot.
- Totally free.
- Botan’s SDK available for Python, Ruby, PHP, NodeJS, Java, Go and Rust.
You can get complete usage reports for:
- New users.
There are two ways to get the complete usage stats:
- Using the Telegram bot @Botaniobot, the bot will send you images with the stats.
- Using Yandex website: register for free, select the Web option at Botaniobot and follow the link.
Setting up your botan account
- Go to @Botaniobot.
- Use Add bot command to get a token for that bot.
- Download lib for your language.
- Code the tracking library call in every command of your bot.
We tested it on a nodeJS bot, and we wanted to track the start, this is the code:
You can see at GitHub the instruccions to install it on the rest of languages.
You can contact botan team at email@example.com or directly to their support bot: @botansupportbot
Follow us on Telegram Geeks Channel.
Like the implementation of channel statistics…